Yuanzai at the Taipei Zoo in Taiwan on January 20, 2014.
#1 reason why not to install a cat door in your bedroom
there is a story behind this and I don’t think I want to hear it.
Actually there’s a person behind it but yes
"The pussy wants in"
The Cutest Little hedgehog in the World
Focus on the photographic series Shota Tsukamoto with his hedgehog elected the world’s cutest. Based in Japan, she staged an original and fun way her adorable hedgehog 3 years old.
I like women to be ladies, and there are certain things ladies don’t do. Ladies don’t dress like two bit whores, ladies dont smoke cigarettes, and ladies don’t drink alcohol and get drunk.
Ladies should be ladies, not sailors.
Hi. I’m Aisha.
This was and always will be my crowning achievement in Cards Against Humanity
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ is legitimately the happiest emoticon I have ever seen and I am fully behind it
We need this in Chicago
Chicago Warming Center Locations.
Baltimore and Chicago readers, be aware!
Not in either city? Reblog with your locations info, too.
- Baltimore: 410-433-5175 for Baltimore Area Homeless Shelters 24-Hour Hotline
- Boston: 617-534-2526 for Friends of Boston’s Homeless or dial 311
- Chicago: 311
- Detroit: 1-800-274-3583 and 1-800-343-4427 (starting on Monday at 6 a.m.)
- Kansas City, Mo.: 816-474-4599
- New York City: 311
- Milwaukee: 211
- Minneapolis: 211
- Philadelphia: 215-232-1984 for the Project HOME Homeless Outreach Hotline
- Portland: 211
- Richmond: 211
- San Francisco: 311
- Seattle: 211
- St. Louis: 314-802-5444 for the Housing Resource Center hotline (between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., Mon-Friday)
- Thunder Bay, Ontario: 807-620-7678 for the SOS team (operates between 2 p.m. and 2 a.m.)
- Toronto: 311
- Washington, D.C.: 1-800-535-7252 for the Hypothermia Hotline